The International Journal of Psychology and Education (IJOPE) is a multidisciplinary Journal that addresses non-exhaustive sample of topics to include individual differences in abilities, personality, and other characteristics; testing and personnel selection; performance measurement and management; training, learning, and skill acquisition; work motivation; job attitudes, affect, and emotions; leadership; team development, processes, and effectiveness; career development; work–family interface; work stress, health, and well-being; positive and negative work behaviours; diversity and cross-cultural differences in work behaviour and attitudes; technology and work systems; expertise and knowledge management; creativity, innovation, and adaptation; organisational culture climate organisational design, change, and interventions. IJOPE therefore welcomes papers from researchers, academicians and scholars from all over the world. IJOPE is a double-blind peer reviewed Journal that promotes originality with zero tolerance for plagiarism. IJOPE publishes twice annually: June and December.
Guidelines for Contributors on Submission of Articles
- The Abstract should not me more than 200 italicised words with focus on the Purpose, Methodology, Findings and Recommendations. Below the Abstract, at most six key words that best describe the article should be provided.
- The articles should include the title of the manuscript, name(s) of author(s) and institutions of affiliation, contact address (email addresses are preferred) of the lead author to whom all correspondence regarding the article would be directed.
- Every effort should be made to ensure that the manuscript itself contains no clues to the authors. manuscript.
- Articles should not exceed 4000 words for quantitative and 6000 words for qualitative studies excluding the abstract and the references. Typed scripts should double-spaced using Times New Roman with a 12-point font. Pages should be numbered using Hindu-Arabic numerals.
- All illustrations should accompany the typescript and should be on separate sheets. All photographs, diagrams and charts should be referred to as figures and given Arabic numerals consecutively in order in which they appear in the text.
- Tables should be kept to the minimum and include only essential detail. They should be given Hindu-Arabic numerals and referred to in the text.
- Articles must be original, well written, coherent and logical.
- Referencing should follow 6th edition of the publication manual of America Psychological Association (APA) Style.
- All submissions (initial and subsequent) for review should be sent via e-mail.
- It is a condition that articles are not simultaneously submitted or published anywhere. Receipts of all articles will be acknowledged promptly.
- The decision of the journal’s assessors to publish or not would be communicated without delay.
- All manuscripts should be sent in Microsoft Word and the version specified.
All manuscripts written in English Language should be submitted electronically to [email protected] OR hard copies could be submitted to:
The Managing Editor
International Journal of Psychology and Education (IJOPE), Department of Psychology and Education,
Faculty of Educational Studies,
University of Education, Winneba,
P. O. Box 25, Winneba, Ghana
on 28th August, 2020 or before 30th November, 2020.
Vetting and Publication fee of $100 or its cedi equivalent (GH₵550) should be paid into the following account with branches throughout Ghana:
Republic Bank (Formerly HFC)
Account Name: Dandy George Dampson Account Number: 0271713223011
Account Holding Branch: Winneba.